CELTIC CONSTRUCTION is DAWSON CREEK’S expert in
residential, commercial & industrial projects
We have completed homes for hundreds of satisfied families in subdivisions across the region, and have built everything from turn-key starter homes to completely custom luxury houses. With all of our new builds we can offer a wide range of options and finishing levels.
Celtic Construction has been building, renovating and restoring commercial buildings in Northern BC and Alberta since 2010. Our past projects include everything from commercial trucking branches to funeral homes, and we can create workshops, office spaces, and other commercial buildings to suit any needs.
We have our own fleet of trucks and heavy equipment, including low bed trailers, water haulers, a grader, excavators and packers. We have qualified trades who can work in steel, concrete and wood, plus do all the civil work, electrical, plumbing and HVAC.
Meet The Celtic Team
Jeremy BennettElectrical Supervisor
Rob RandellResidential Supervisor
John LakeProject Coordinator
Greg SchmidtFleet Manager
Travis HebertProject Coordinator
Craig IngrahamFinishing Crew Supervisor
Kevin ChandlerCommercial Supervisor
- Celtic Construction has been an excellent partner in the field of service and construction. They are dependable and reliable as a contractor. Their leadership and management skills have been beneficial to our corporation. Celtic Construction excels as a reputable general contractor working with their clients and subcontractors and professionals alike, creating a team with targeted achievable goals. They are competitive in pricing and assume ownership for the projects they undertake. They work well with clients and actively communicate to everyone involved, supply competent superintendent’s onsite and make good on all shortcomings that may present themselves. I have had the delight on numerous occasions of partnering with Celtic Construction in the full service development of commercial and industrial properties and will continue to promote them as a competent Contractor. I have paired with Celtic in the evolution of numerous projects such as:
- Dawson Creek 100,000 sqft Louisiana Pacific Siding Mill building and 200,000 m3 earthworks
- Brown’s Chevrolet Buick GMC building additions
- Dawson Creek Trimac Transport, Grande Prairie Bear Creek Funeral Home
- Grande Prairie Minhas Bros Correction Line Industrial Park Truck Shop Development
- Edmonton Finning Canada Warehouse Building Development
- Grande Prairie Ace Instruments Building Development
- Fort St. John Tim Hortons Building Development
- Eugene and his team at Celtic, have proven themselves to be very capable and efficient commerical builders. I had the pleasure of working with them on a project for a large-scale funerial home in Grande Prarie, AB. Having some past experience in the area building auto dealerships, hotels and other commercial properties I fully expected their initial build time, budget and estimates to be exceeded. They (pleasantly) surprised me on all fronts, coming in at budget AND finishing the project on original time forecast. After walking through the property I was also pleased to see that their quality of finish actually surpassed previous projects of mine of similar size that took nearly twice the time! Eugene was onsite and on top of the project from start to finish, he involved the owners of the funeral home throughout the process. It is rare in this northern area to fin a builder that has a focus on quality, timeliness AND budget. I would not hesitate to recomment Celtic Construction for any scale of commercial construction project. Lionel Robins
- Celtic Construction did an excellent job from start to finish on the construction of our home. As well as the addition of our shop, various projects and other services they provide. Whether it may be personal, business, small or large they are always happy to help.
- My wife and I had the pleasure of working on a home project with Carl Chandler and his company Celtic Construction. Carl went above and beyond in dealing with us in a timely and courteous manner. He always seemed more than happy to answer all our questions and source out other experts to help. When the project was under way his guys were extremely polite, professional and courteous. They did everything in a timely manner and gladly walked us through every detail. They always left the site clean and tidy and promptly addressed any concerns we had. The completed project looks amazing and we are confident that it was done right. It is obvious that Celtic Homes, their employees and contractors care about the work that they do. We look forward to doing more projects with Celtic homes in the future.
- I had the privilege of working with Celtic Construction for 8 years. In that time a small company grew into something that today, is larger than I could have ever expected. There were many changes over the years, constant growth and betterment of the company. But some things never changed. Carl and his team genuinely care about their products, their customers, and very importantly their employees. It is an all around great team to be a part of. I can say from personal experience that it is a fun, challenging, but also very rewarding company to be a part of.